Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Reality Show Idiots are Abound in England

 This is some British reality show Bozo named Jamie. I guess that's all they watch over there because it's all I ever see anyone in the British press talk about. You UK people really have to get better celebrities. I mean look at the guy. He even got an Aztec inspired sleeve. That was "cool" 10 years ago. I'm kidding that was never cool. Maybe it just takes that long for these trends to cross the ocean. Unless of course he's in MS13 or something.

 Every Mexican guy I never knew always thought they were Aztec Warriors. It's like their version of the cowboy/outlaw. They have hot naked women with giant headdress tattoos... imagine Salma Hayek in "From Dusk Til Dawn" or they're always wearing sombreros and that angry mouth thing, with the criss-cross ammo belts across their chests and they're riding dragons or whatever. I guess you tattoo what you know, it's a cultural thing, like white girls getting those sideways hearts or musical notes on their wrists that tells the world they're really secretly depressed "cutters". Hey if it makes you happy what can I say. Have fun with your shitty tattoo, asshole.