Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Camila Cabello NAKED


 Remember Camila Cabello? No? I'm not surprised. Some of those past, linked stories are just two years old and she's already posting bikini pictures on her Instagram. What a shame. I hope she followed my advice about saving some money because it's not going to get any better for her from here. This isn't my first trip around the Sun. Do you have any idea how many people I've seen come from nowhere, get hugely famous, get talked about non-stop for two or three years and then disappear without a trace almost overnight only to be found working at a Winn-Dixie somewhere? 

It ain't pretty. Just watch some of those old TV shows. Some from as recently as the early 2000s. Some of those people were globally famous, and now you probably wouldn't recognize them if they sued somebody in a phony slip and fall accident so they could buy more heroin. Here today, gone later today. It's a losing proposition. Whatever, it's your life. If you want to ruin it, don't let me stop you.