Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Tick Tock Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello was at the "Variety Power of Young Hollywood" event and I'd like to remind her that this is going to be a very, very short ride, so she should be ready for that. Under ideal circumstances you have five or six years at the top of the entertainment heap. The Daily Mail stopped writing about you every day for a couple months and I forgot you existed. Remember that "Call Me Maybe" woman? I bet not. And I was hearing that song in my fucking sleep. Here, wait, I'll use Taylor Swift as an example. She's already almost a has been. This story is already a year and a half old. Do you think things have turned around? And everyone under the age of 40 knows her name. Yours? Not so much. So enjoy the ride and make sure you keep an eye on your bank accounts. People a lot more famous than you have really been taken to the cleaners. And there's an old saying in Hollywood. Here today, gone later today".  So have fun with all your "young power". While you still have it.