Sunday, July 3, 2022

I Love Jordana Brewster


 I feel like I should know who Jordana Brewster is. Wait let me rephrase that. I finally know who Jordana Brewster is. Her ex-husband was mentioned briefly and it's this guySo obviously she doesn't have very high standards and doesn't care much at all about physical appearances. I'm more than willing to overlook that though if she wants to have dinner with me despite the fact that I'm extremely handsome. Hell, I'll even let her pay for dinner. I'll drive but we'll have to use her car. I bet this sounds like a pretty sweet deal to her right about now.


SEXY PRE-POSTING UPDATE

Further image searches have determined a potential problem. I want you to look at this picture... The only thing I'll say is, "it's always in the eyes". I'm still willing to try don't get me wrong. But you have to be very, very careful. Just take my word for it. To someone like you, you don't see a problem. But to more worldly people like me and her ugly ex-husband... well... let's just say we know better. Still I'm willing to give it a couple months.Who knows maybe I'm wrong (I'm not).