Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Joy Corrigan is Pretty in Pink

I thought I'd already written something about Joy Corrigan so I'd have something for you people to read, but I guess I didn't so I'm doing this on the fly. You can understand why I wanted to write about her don't you but I guess I just forgot. She was on a catwalk somewhere because shes a model and I'll buy whatever she's selling yadda yadda yadda...  

Anyway, they call her 27 years old but we both know that isn't true don't we Joy. If that is your real name. She's 27 like I'm devilishly handsome. Which is true so maybe she isn't lying after all. Here's her Instagram if you're at all interested. I didn't look at it but I imagine it's endless pictures of her in various states of undress because I assume she has no other outside interests