Friday, July 1, 2022

Rhian Sugden NUDE


I realize the writing here has been spotty at best. I don't know, I get busy and I've been working a lot at my job that - you know - pays me money so I can buy food, and I guess this fell by the wayside. Couple that with the celebrity news being the same eight people over and over again and I guess I just took a break. 

And then as luck would have it, somebody went to the trouble of writing about someone named Rhian Sugden who was mostly naked for their story. And for reasons I won't bore you with, I couldn't use the "mostly naked" pictures they included with their garbage story, so I did a quick image search and accidentally found pictures of her actually naked so I blew the old ones into the weeds and just went with that one you see there.  And yes, there are others. Lots and lots.  Caution. Don't click that link if you don't like seeing hot girls naked.

So they're slowly drawing me back in with naked pictures of Rhian Sugden and frankly it's working. Kind of like setting up a box on a stick to trap a rabbit with a piece of lettuce only they used pictures of a naked girl that I bumbled into.