Saturday, July 2, 2022

Jena Frumes is Hot. Stupid.


 Jason Derulo's ex-girlfriend Jena Frumes put on a bikini and then complained about how Jason Derulo cheated on her and he doesn't even pay child support...

...It's unfortunate my situation didn't work out because we once did aspire to be married but maybe it's best to be single than to be in a relationship & constantly be disrespected & cheated on and lied to.'

I've never even met Jason Derulo and I can practically guarantee you that that guy isn't going to pay child support. How can these people that are so physically attractive be this monumentally stupid. See? This is why I hesitate to come back to writing this stuff because stories like this make me want to walk off of a roof. It's hugely stressful to constantly be immersed in this idiocy. And then I realize I'M not the problem, Jen Frumes is, so why doesn't she walk off a roof so I can go back to wondering why my motorcycle wont start.