Saturday, May 6, 2023

Joy Corrigan Fills Space


 Joy Corrigan went to the beach, and I haven't written anything else so this is going to have to do. She gets written about a lot. As in a lot. I wonder how that happens, like, who do you contact to get so many stories written about you in such rapid fire succession? Who contacts them for you. Is it some kind of manager? I find it hard to believe someone that probably manages 20 models careers micromanages this kind of thing like that. Especially since I bet fewer than a million people world wide actually know who she is. I'm writing about her right now and I barely know. 

How much do you think that costs? What is the benefit of this kind of publicity? I wish I had inside connections so someone could explain all this to me. She's on the beach in Miami and I'd bet there's a woman that looks better than her in a bikini less than 50 yards away in any direction.  Hard to believe she's 47 years old.