Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Margot Robbie is Mid-70srific


 I know I said I wasn't going to write about Margot Robbie anymore because she is/was a mask wearing idiot, but she walked out of a 1975 grindhouse/blaxploitation  movie and right back into my heart. In the later of the two stories, I'd imagine she's the sexy secretary of the evil Jewish landlord that's raising everyone's rent to help fund the heroin dealers in the neighborhood to keep everyone down, and she walks around with secret microphones in her bell bottom jeans to record the meetings at the heroes house that's killing all the dealers. So can see why I'm in the middle of a crisis here.

I forgot she was married to some guy. It feels like a lie. Not that she lied about being married but it's never really brought up. Kind of a lie by omission. But we can work around that.