Saturday, May 13, 2023

Julia Fox is a Nobody


 In case you don't know who this is, it's Julia Fox. It's okay 99.997% of the world has no idea who Julia Fox is. She's allegedly an "actress" that  "dated" Kanye West for about a week and now she spends all of her time acting like a weirdo, I guess in the hopes of becoming the new Grace Jones? That's the impression I get anyway. 

And in case you don't know who Grace Jones is, she's another weirdo that had a short lived career making music in the 1980s that nobody has actually heard and she was in a middling James Bond movie. That about sums it up.

 I'm of two minds on this. It's just pathetic if you ask me. I don't know how much being a sideshow freak pays but hey, if walking around in my underwear while wearing fuzzy slippers and having my picture taken by parasites for English celebrity garbage blogs means I don't have to go to an actual job, then I guess sign me up.