Thursday, July 20, 2023

Ben and Jen Celebrate Being Horrible Together


Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez celebrated their one year wedding anniversary and I have no idea why anyone gives a shit. I don't even remember when this was taken, sometime last week I think but I saved this and really didn't want to write about these two idiots so it just sat in the draft section this whole time.  

 These two look like the most miserable people in the world. You don't have to walk around giggling like an imbecile or anything but c'mon. And they always look like that. No matter what. Imagine having a combined net worth of nearly a half a billion dollars and you walk around 24 hours a day looking like you're about to yell at the neighbor kid for walking on your grass.  I don't even know how they got all that money because as far as I know at this point they're pretty much only known for being married to each other. What was the last Ben Affleck, or Jennifer Lopez movie you actually saw? Exactly.