Friday, March 29, 2024

!!BREAKING JENNIFER ANISTON/SANDRA BULLOCK NEWS!!


 Two multi-multi- millionaire women in their late 50s were seen leaving a plastic surgeon's office. Why? No one has said. Who cares? Nobody. Honestly the only thing this picture is missing are a couple of really tiny dogs. I know 28 year olds that are injecting their lips with whatever they inject lips with, getting Botox, and God only knows what else, and that's totally fine. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I had the money so much of me would be fake you'd think I was a robot

With or without plastic surgery, I would let either one of these two do whatever they wanted to me for their own disgusting sexual gratification. You here that Jennifer? How about you Sandra? Maybe both all at once? Hey now there's an idea.