Monday, March 25, 2024

Larsa Pippen is a Walking Crisis


 Larsa Pippen is apparently famous for something other than being married to 1990s Chicago Bulls player Scottie Pippen but I'm honestly not sure for what.  I don't understand why some people are trying to inject this woman into our lives, but they're allowing a soon to be 50 year old to behave like a 20 year old Instagram influencer for what, money? It's just totally lost on me. 

Is it because she divorced Scottie Pippen and then dated Michael Jordan's 33 year old son? So the fuck what, the guy is 33 years old. It's not like she's picking him up from school or something. What kind of 50 year old woman walks around in a sparkly mini-dress that's better suited for a 21 year old that's going to an all inclusive New Year's Eve party at the Hilton in Rosemont? Grow up.

Listen, I'm a big supporter of people doing and dressing how they want but I'm so sick of this trash celebrity culture that I'm beginning to snap. Think of it this way. If that was a 50 year old man running around in those jeans with the stitching on the back pockets, dyed jet black hair, a Corvette, and a girlfriend that was (almost) 20 years younger than he was you'd laugh at him and call him nasty names. Why does she - or they - get a pass? Because she has tits? And on top of it all, she's seven beers attractive at best. 

I don't know man, every day doing this fades further and further into my past. Do I blame Larsa Pippen? Not her specifically no, but I do blame the hundreds of Larsa Pippens I see on social media every day.