Sunday, March 3, 2024

Miley Cyrus Gets Better


 I haven't written about Miley Cyrus in a long time because who cares. These last couple of years all famous people have blurred into some kind of massive blob where I can't tell one from the other. TikTok, Instagram, X, etc., have made so many people famous who really even cares anymore, you can't keep track of them. Here today gone later today.  I just wanted I mostly just wanted to say I like her dress and she gets better looking as she gets older. Even though she's only 31 - younger than Taylor Swift by the way - which to me seems extremely hard to believe but okay whatever. I'm tired of arguing about it. 

She obviously has fans even though I think I can name maybe one song she does so I hope she doesn't get up on stage and do that one song over and over while her tongue is hanging out but these days what with the internet and you people getting stupider every day she probably does and you don't even notice.