Thursday, March 28, 2024

Diddy Wars! Now With Hookers! (allegedly)

 


 There's some kind of weird war of words between 50 Cent, his prostitute wife (allegedly) and Diddy. But there isn't a chance in the world I'm deciphering any of this shit from these terrible people, so I linked the original story if you hate your brain.

 I thought the whole flat-billed baseball hat-take my picture on a yacht trend came to an end about 15 years ago but I guess not. 

And In an even more  shocking turn of events I've actually written about that hooker before. Here here here and here.  Remember Jason Derulo? No? Of course not. Why would you. Anyway, she evidently graduated from the Kardashian School of Dating. Just bounce from rapper to rapper until you can buy a really nice car and move to Miami. 

What is it with Miami and these idiots. I lived in Miami and it's awful, I do not get it. It's always 100 degrees, even in the winter, the air is always like a steam room and everything is constantly wet. It rains every single day, and you sweat just walking from your house to your car. It's like Vietnam without the war. There was a puddle in front of my house for so long, it had tadpoles in it. The moisture in the air even makes the food and milk taste bad and I haven't even gotten to the crime and the way people in Florida drive yet. 

We need to wall that place off so these people can never leave