Monday, July 13, 2015

50 Cent Doesn't Have $.50 Cents


As recently as April 18, 2014, rapper and noted financial whiz kid 50 Cent had an estimated personal net worth of somewhere around $140 million dollars.  That number has since been reduced a bit beginning July 13, 2015 to $0
In court papers filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Hartford, Conn., Mr. Jackson reported assets and debts each in the range of $10 million to $50 million.
Hey easy come, easy go right? I have absolutely no idea how you could blow through $140 million dollars in a single lifetime. I somehow manage to survive on the change people drop by accident at toll booths and a complicated series of transactions involving blood and sperm donations. If you want financial advice from me I'd say trust me and be careful not to get those two appointments mixed up.