Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sara Ramirez is Totally Gay

Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy has come out of the closet as being bisexual which, after seeing that picture, comes as less of a shock to me than the fact that Grey's Anatomy was still on television.
"...because of the intersections that exist in my own life: Woman, multi-racial woman, woman of color, queer, bisexual, Mexican-Irish American, immigrant, and raised by families heavily rooted in Catholicism on both my Mexican and Irish sides, I am deeply invested in projects that allow our youth’s voices to be heard, and that support our youth in owning their own complex narratives so that we can show up for them in the ways they need us to."
Well she certainly has the haircut and all the labels down pat. Is she sure she didn't leave something out? Like maybe she was the Asian kid in a wheelchair once that played keyboards in a high school rock band. Her speech reads more like a corporate mission statement than anything else
 In order to attract more gayness and assist our fellow man with goods and services of the highest caliber, our company strives to blahblahblah  we're gay now. Did you hear us? WE'RE GAY.
Enjoy your new found freedom Sara.Your brave stance has encouraged me to tell everyone that I like girls. I like them A LOT. God it feels so good to finally get that off my chest.