Thursday, November 24, 2016

Diane Guerrero Does Stuff

This is Diane Guerrero. She's on Orange is the New Black I guess, but I couldn't find her name when I Googled it. And I saw her on some cooking show with some celebrity chef named Bobby Flay who I guess is also from Chicago? I have no idea about that either, the whole idea of a celebrity chef is mind boggling to me. I don't even know why I was watching it.  Anyway, I saw her on that show and decided to write about her. But I've never seen Orange is the New Black either so aside from being extremely cute I know nothing about her. Her name is Diane and judging by her last name, Guerrero, is of Hispanic descent, which, by the way, is just fine with me. And according to Google, she was born in 1986, and is 5' 2" tall. Well there ya go I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.