Friday, November 4, 2016

Jennifer Lawrence is Dating Again

America's Sweetheart, Jennifer Lawrence, or is that Sandra Bullock? No I think it's Jennifer's turn this year, is dating Darren Aronofsky. Why? I have no idea. It can't be because he's rich, I mean, SHE'S rich. So your guess is as good as mine.
 The couple's romance allegedly blossomed over the summer on the set of an untitled movie shot by the father-of-one. They were first seen enjoying an intimate dinner in August
 Whatever. I'm sick of trying to decipher all the goings on in the female mind. I'm older than Jennifer Lawrence, why won't she date me ? By the looks of that picture I'd say I'm probably much, much to handsome for her. That Darren guy looks like he got stuffed into a lot of lockers. Probably as recently as last week.