Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Johnny Depp what?


 The actor is set to star in the sequel to the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them franchise, along with making a reported cameo in the first film. As the news broke Tuesday night, fans had a lot to say about Depp's involvement in the wizarding world.
Normally I try to put all block quotes in the middle of these posts so you have to read what I write first to get to them, and by that time BAM! It's too late and you have to read it all the way through. It's like mind control. I AM CONTROLLING YOUR MIND.  But I did that one first so somebody could explain to me what any of that means. What is Fantastic Beasts? Why do people get upset over every little thing they do with these comic book movies? I can only assume it's a comic book movie because that's all anyone seems to make anymore. This is what that blurb looked like to me when I read it. Blurb haha...
Johnny Depp is going to star in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which is great news for anyone that knows what the fuck The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is.
SEXY UPDATE!

Like any good investigative journalist I actually read some of the story and it turns out Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has something to do with Harry Potter which I wasn't aware of because I'm not 11 years old and I also know girls. Have fun arguing about this you sorry bunch of virgins.