Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Chrissie Hynde Needs Your Cats

Here's Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders (a band I HATE) performing at The Royal Albert Hall as part of the "Geezers in Bands That Suck World Tour" or whatever. She revealed in a later interview that she lives as a recluse and oh yes, she pretty much looks exactly like how I'd guess a recluse would look. I can imagine her wandering her property yelling gibberish at neighborhood kids in her bathrobe while she tries to round up her cats. Did you know she was supposed to marry at least two Sex Pistols? Johnny Rotten and I guess Sid Vicious. To bad she didn't pick Sid. Anyway, if you want more information about ancient bands let me know. I'll tell you about the time I met Alice Cooper and that night my right shoe spent the entire show on stage at a Ramones concert.