Saturday, April 22, 2017

It's a Saturday Parody

I saw a commercial for a guy named Ty Dolla $ign. They don't even pretend to be original anymore. "Should I include a money symbol in my name? No! How about I just call myself Money Symbol!" I wonder what he raps about. He's probably breaking new ground in the world of rap by rapping about private jets, rims, Miami, owning "buildings" BIG MONEY BUSINESS and if I had to guess, bitches and weed. I heard there's a 10% off all lobotomies coupon included if you buy his MP3 on Amazon. You have to pay for it in Euros though which is weird. Do you even know what Euros are Ty? It's what all of your accountants who are ripping you off and slowly draining your bank accounts are changing the money into before they stash it away in Switzerland. I have a feeling it's going to be a very short ride.