Tuesday, April 25, 2017

It's a New Kirsten Dunst

I saw this for the first time last night and I'm not sure why Kirsten Dunst did a cover version of "Turning Japanese" but she did. And in a blue wig which, I have to tell you, makes her look really hot. I've never really thought of Kirsten Dunst was attractive until right this minute. I guess all she has to do is wear the blue wig and dress like Pokemon in a mini skirt or whatever that is for the rest of her life. Maybe it's Sailor Moon? Who knows you internet people are a bunch of fucking weirdos. I should also mention that's the first time I ever willingly sat through that whole stupid song so keep up the good work Kirsten. Maybe your next movie should just be you doing those cutesy dance moves in a blue wig/mini skirt combo. Oh sure I'd wait until I could see it for free but I'd still watch it. Probably.


Unnecessary update: I've watched this about 100 times