Wednesday, June 28, 2017

George Clooney is Moving

 George Clooney decided to move his family back to Los Angeles where he feels safe.
 “He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside,” an insider says. “He’s determined to move his family to LA, where he feels much more secure.”
Who knows maybe he's worried someone in England will steal the script to the newest coffee commercial or maybe his next crappy movie. I don't know, I'm not going to write about this guy any more. I actually think he's pretty cool. He's totally likeable and I bet he could totally take a joke but his movies are terrible and he otherwise seems really boring. At least to me. He walks around looking handsome in a tuxedo at awards ceremonies and...what else? Nothing that's what. I won't be at the poker game this week George. Sorry you had to find out this way.