Monday, June 26, 2017

Kate Beckinsale has Poor Judgement

I had this picture on my desktop of Kate Beckinsale wearing stretch pants but I don't remember why. It could be because she was wearing stretch pants and that's a good enough reason for me. Not because she was seen kissing some 21 year old dumbshit named Matt the Knife or whatever his name is. C'mon Kate, 21? I know I usually don't care about age differences, and it's true I don't, but 21 year old "men" are basically retarded. 41 year old men are bad enough but a 21 year old was in high school like three years ago. Have you ever talked to a high school kid? They're like trauma patients that fell and hit their head on the edge of a bath tub. You're not instilling me with a lot of confidence in your judgement, it's like I don't even know you "Kate". If that is your real name.