Thursday, July 13, 2017

Donnie Wahlberg is Generous (?)

Donnie Wahlberg left a $2000 tip for the employees at a Waffle House in North Carolina. He even went so far as to post about his generosity on Facebook...
“My mom waited tables, and my dad tended bars, for years! So, when I walk into a Waffle House, and the staff treats me like a king, you better believe I treat them like queens! Thanks to the team at Waffle House in Charlotte.”
Good for him, knowing how difficult it can be waiting tables etc. But I wonder why he doesn't leave a $2000 tip every time considering $2000 is 0.01% of his reported $20,000,000 personal net worth. And also considering that even at just 3%, $20 million dollars earns $608,319.14 worth of interest every year. Just for doing nothing. That's about $1700.00 a day. But yeah good for him.