Saturday, December 7, 2019

Bombshell is a Movie

The picture on the left is a screen shot from a You Tube ad for Charlize Theron's new movie "Bombshell" and in it, she portrays news person (?) Megyn Kelley. Sorry I don't know what Megyn Kelly does anymore I assume she's still a newsperson. Anyway I'm not sure in what capacity Charlize Theron portrays her and I'll never find out because I'll never see this pile of garbage.

 I just thought it was pretty amazing that Charlize Theron, an actual A-List, superstar, Hollywood "bombshell" still wasn't as attractive as the actual Megyn Kelly. I'm sure you're probably already grinding your teeth that someone might find Megyn Kelly physically attractive but that's just because you're most likely mentally ill and have allowed personal political beliefs to cloud your judgement and let them infect everything you do. Which in case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to tell you and have been for years that, that is a very bad thing. Not just for you, but for everyone. Grow the fuck up.  I suppose you could simply disagree with me based on taste or the fact that you're dumb and wrong and that's fine. I guess you could always start your own blog and tell me why. I only ask that you write 1700 blog posts before sending me the link.