Thursday, December 5, 2019

!!!BREAKING!!! ALEXANDRA GRANT STILL HAS GRAY HAIR!!!

Keenannuuu Reeves' girlfriend Alexandra Grant is really milking the whole gray hair "scandal" Grayhairgate if you will. Posting about it on - where else - Instagram along with this...
'Wow. Today's news... The numbers are staggering, especially for womxn of color. I went gray prematurely in my early 20's... and dyed my hair every color along the way until I couldn't tolerate the toxicity of the dyes any more'. 

Womxn? Oh brother. Listen. I only wrote about this because I couldn't find anything else. Maybe 1000 people on the entire planet give a shit what color her hair is. I think they're giving them too much authority about this whole thing.  I personally know a girl that dyes her hair a silver gray on purpose and she's hot as fuck and probably wouldn't even talk to any of you losers so don't tell me hair color matters because it doesn't. Nanu Nanu's girlfriend is just keeping this alive for attention now. Go on don't dye your hair no one cares.