Monday, December 9, 2019

"Juice Wild" or Wrld or Whatever Dead

Another rapper died. I'll link the story if you want to find out who or how because I don't care enough to look. I didn't care enough to even write this but this is the life I chose.


!!!SHOCKING UPDATE!!!

 Chicago rapper Juice Wrld suffered convulsions and went into cardiac arrest as police and federal agents were searching his and his entourage’s luggage for guns and drugs at a private hangar at Midway Airport over the weekend, according to law enforcement sources.

 The search turned up 41 “vacuum-sealed” bags of marijuana, six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, two 9 mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullets, according to the law enforcement sources. Two men identified by police as working security for Higgins were charged with illegally possessing the guns and ammunition.
Did I say shocking? Because I meant not shocking. Evidently he swallowed percocets to try to hide them from cops. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.