Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Kelly Gale is Sharp as a Razor

Victoria's Secret model Kelly Gale had what was described as an "impromptu photo shoot" on a beach in California. Do these people travel everywhere with their own photographer or what. "I'm going to get milk someone call my photographer". To be fair I suppose they probably have to. I mean, she's such an empty vessel that if she stopped modelling for Victoria's Secret tomorrow, no one would remember her name by Thursday. Hey, maybe someone should get her an impromptu pizza or something and maybe teach her how to work with orphaned animals or something, yeesh.

 The best thing the new crop of  Victoria's Secret models though is how they all have dead eyes. Like a doll's eyes. The kind of eyes you see in a wax museum. And also how their arms and legs look like they'd snap like twigs under even the tiniest amount of stress. But hey, keep up the good work, woman who's name I won't remember in two hours.