Monday, November 21, 2022

All Mariah Carey Wants is Christmas



 Mariah Carey's team tried as hard as they could to stuff her into a red jumpsuit that was two sizes to small for her and wheeled her out to perform "All I want for Christmas is You" for, I assume, Christmas. Trust me, the chunky Frankenstein shoes aren't helping.

Mariah Carey has a reported net worth of $340 million dollars. I realize those sites probably aren't very reliable, but even if it's wrong by 200% she's still fabulously wealthy. She's richer than a lot of rich people. Why don't these people ever just stop and find nice quiet hobbies out in the country somewhere instead of embarrassing themselves like this well into their 40s, 50s and beyond. Do something else. Paint sunsets, and throw popcorn to the ducks in your private mountain lake. I will never understand it.