Thursday, November 3, 2022

Laverne Cox Lives Dangerously

I'd never heard of Laverne Cox until about 5 minutes ago but I know who she is now, and I'll be paying attention from here on out. I don't even care if she's stretching her arms out above her head so she looks skinnier, I mean, she doesn't have to do that, she looks fine to me. And what is it with people and the beach. Ten yards behind her it could be a half a mile to the bottom. There are also animals in there that will swallow you whole. Can't you just go for a walk in a shopping mall or something why do you always have to be doing "things". I can't even really swim all that good, listen Laverne this just isn't working out,  we've grown apart and we're just very different people than we were when we met. Maybe give me a call some day.