Monday, November 21, 2022

The American What Awards?


 The American Music Awards were televised Sunday night, at least I think they were televised there was no way I was going to watch that. Not when "My Name is Earl" is available on demand. The only information I wanted to pass on to you about this event is this...

 Within 10 years you'll have almost zero memory of at least 60% of the people that won an award that night. 

Trust me on this. I know you're saying to yourself, "this geezer is crazy", because yeah I said that too. And music was my life. I was going to include examples of bands/musicians that once sold out stadiums but are now driving from gig to gig in more "cozy" local venues but no joke, I don't remember any. And the late 1990s/early 2000s wasn't really all that long ago.  So buckle up, because time marches on.