Monday, November 14, 2022

Olivia Wilde Likes Volvos and Babies


 Olivia Wilde dressed like this to attend the Baby2Baby "Gala". She probably wore that to deflect attention from her being a horrible person (allegedly). This was also in the original story...

...the girlfriend of Harry Styles made her piercing blue eyes pop with a precise application of black liner to create a siren effect.

A peach-toned lip color was softly applied to her pout and her sculpted cheekbones were dusted with a subtle mauve blush.

 I swear this is the worst hobby I've ever picked. And I've been doing this for years. Years before I was even doing it here. Can you believe that?  Can you imagine reading about make up tips from "Harry Styles girlfriend" since like 2008? Because that's how long I've been doing this.