Sunday, November 27, 2022

Donna D'Errico is Lonely

 

Donna D'Errico says she's "lonely". I don't know why she feels this way since I pretty much stopped reading after I got that far because I ran to the flower shop to buy her a truck full of roses before I remembered that I thought she was married to a billionaire? But thank God Google says no. 

It did say she was married to Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue "fame", and I have to admit it'll be a little difficult for me to get past that, but I'm an adult and someone's past is just that, so I'm sure I can get over it. Especially after I just saw this...

I am no angel. I’ve done some questionable things. Some with full knowledge of what I was doing and wish I could forget. Some when I wasn’t in my right mind and don’t care to remember

A woman that looks like that with a dark and mysterious past? Count. Me. In.  I'm not saying I'd marry her without ever meeting her in person, but I'm not not saying that either.