Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Madonna Blows (a Fuse)

 

Madonna went insane. That's the only reasonable explanation for all of this. Yes I realize she's 64 years old now but so what? Denise Austin is 65Donna D'Errico is 54Jacklyn Smith is nearly 80.  I could sit here and link stories like that all day long.
 

And yes I realize genetics plays a big part in this, but so does dipping your face in acid or whatever the fuck she's doing. Remember this Madonna? That was in 2015, when she was 58. It's not even the same person. Some kind of fuse blew or something. I guess a lot can happen in six or seven years and what she needs is someone to sit down and have a talk with her. For real, I'm starting to feel bad for her because this isn't good. All that money and this is what you do? Post insane videos on Instagram? Shit I do that now and I have about $14 to my name.