Monday, January 2, 2023

Leonardo DiCaprio is on a List


 I'm on the fence about Leonardo DiCaprio. He seems like a decent - if stupid - enough guy. Let's face it he's been famous basically since 1991 when he was in Critters 3 when he was 17 years old (and he's now almost 50) so it's not as if he's dedicated his life to higher learning. But is he still really the A-List star people say he is? The last movie I saw him in was Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood which, believe it or not is already almost four years old (released July 26. 2019). And since then...? 

Beside Once Upon a Time... I can't name three Leonardo DiCaprio movies besides Titanic and that was 1997. So I don't really know why he gets talked about so much. The women he dates? So what? If you're famous, tricking 22 year olds into bed is easier than that trick where you pretend your finger is coming apart.  

Of course it really always could just be me since the only time I pay attention to these people at all is when I write this... ridiculous... thing, so for all I know Audrey and Judy Landers just perfected cold fusion, and maybe he is still the mover and shaker everyone says he is.

But if I'm totally honesty, I prefer my own little world where these people don't exist at all.