Wednesday, January 25, 2023

What the Hell


 I can't update these posts because they didn't tell me which ones they are and there's almost 3100 of them  here. I really should get my own website thingie but that seems like a lot of work since nobody reads this, but I don't know. All these posts were fine for the last 10 years right up until this morning?

I already have the domain secured for a website somewhere, if I can remember where, but when I nabbed it I was so broke I thought I was going to be homeless and I couldn't even afford the $105 or whatever it was to put it up. On the other hand I wake up every morning and check this even if I don't write because I assume one day I'll look and it'll just be gone because I insulted the day's latest protected group.

Whatever I'll think it over.