Thursday, February 29, 2024

Drea de Matteo Gets Rich

Drea de Matteo started an OnlyFans account and basically won the lottery.She had $10 in her bank account and got desperate. It's just like a hit movie. Of course internet teenagers have a problem with all of this so she talked about that part of it

Anybody that wants to condemn me and put me down, go for it. I just hope you never find yourself in the position I was in to take care of two little kids.

'It saved my home of many years that was very important to us. And beyond all that, it has given me enough money to start up and finance ULTRAFREE.'

I don't know what Ultrafree is so if you want to know click here I'm sure somebody that cares will explain it to you. 

I don't get the objections to women that start OnlyFans accounts, and at first I thought there was something wrong with me because of that. But after some careful thought I decided no, I'm not the one with the problem, you are. If you don't like it don't sign up to look at her pictures or whatever she posts there. That seems pretty simple to me. And not everyone cares what you think about everything so pipe down junior if you don't want to watch an attractive Italian girl take off her clothes I'd suggest the problem is you.