Thursday, August 13, 2015

Christina Aguilera Topless

Christina Aguilera posted a topless selfie. I guess someone told her people stopped talking about Christina Aguilera . You can't really see much trust me I enlarged it like 100 times already.
 "Just so you know with me, it's all real, all the time. Felt like it was time to start sharing some personal stuff with you guys... And it's just the beginning. Night night,"
 She looks pretty much how imagined she would. Her house also pretty much looks like I imagined too. A little dog, lots of that plasticy crystal, tacky heels all over the place, the only thing I didn't notice was a tiara or a Chevy Impala but you know they're around there somewhere. I didn't see furniture but I imagine a lot of black lacquer and various crap she got while she was on vacation or at Rent A Center.