Friday, August 28, 2015

Jill Connors is Feisty


I have no idea who this woman is and I've never heard of the television show "Married to Medicine" but there is a reason we're here...
 Jill Connors struck her husband Dr. John Connors in the face and then attacked him with a spoon before allegedly stabbing herself with a knife in an incident that occurred on August 13 in front of the couple's children.
Jill then tried to claim it was her husband who stabbed her with the kitchen knife after he called 911, but police did not believe her story and she was booked for the assault and a charge of cruelty to children.
I'm not writing this because she's a celebrity because she isn't. It's because she has "those eyes" The crazy, wide eyes that look like those round, clear light bulbs you put in your bathroom vanity. When you see those eyes it's time to run in the opposite direction. They always, always have those eyes. Even if you talk to them and they seem perfectly normal and pleasant, and she is physically very attractive (if she's "36" I'm the king of Ethiopia) but just behind those eyes is a swamp filled with insanity gas. I'm sure there's a physical "tell" that men have but since I'm male I don't care what it is. Really you're just going to have to trust me on this. If you don't remember, she got busted for cheating and her solution was to stab herself. You're certainly free to dispute my theory but I don't know how you plan on doing that.