Thursday, January 26, 2017

Site News

I'm not abandoning Blogger as a platform entirely. Yet. But for the time being I'm going to be adding anything new over at Niume.  They say they pay. It's a minimal amount, hardly pay at all, but the most important thing is I get feedback right away. I can tell when someone has read, or liked a post and that's the important thing. This is a fun hobby and all but what's the point if I'm the only reader? Anyway, if you want to keep reading this stuff just

>>>>>CLICK HERE THE UNDERLINED WORDS THAT ARE TYPED IN ALL CAPS<<<<<

That will take you right to my profile. I will also share some of the stories from here over there that aren't dated or about specific events. Anyway I'm gonna try it. I'll probably be back though after they wind up kicking me out. I'll see you over there.