Friday, December 22, 2017

Marla Maples is my New Favorite

This originally started as a story because of a picture Marla Maples shared of her and her daughter Tiffany Trump, Marla posted to her Instagram account. It had something to do with Christmas. I didn't use that picture though because

A. It's my blog
2. I liked this one better

I didn't know two things. First, I didn't know that Tiffany Trump was Marla's daughter, and two, that Marla Maples is FIFTY FOUR YEARS OLD. She's far and away the best looking 54 year old I've ever seen. And she doesn't have that weird frozen Joker like face of a Christie Brinkley. Also I bet you didn't know Marla was in the Kurt Russel/Goldie Hawn classic, and personal favorite "Overboard" (uncredited) did you. No I bet you didn't you dumbass. Pfft and you call yourself a man.