Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tina Fey Gets an Award

Hey everybody here's someone I never write about. Tina Fey. She was at the New York Stage and Film Gala accepting the award for the World's Most Overrated Female Comic. She was on SNL and in the movie Mean Girls which I thought was kind of a cute movie I guess. She was a member of the Second City thing here in Chicago and lived here with her perm for a while I guess  so every time she goes to the bathroom I have to hear about how hilarious it was. I'm typing all of this nonsense so I can avoid having to read the article where I stole this picture because I really don't give a shit what Tina Fey does. Ever. She's hot as Hell and I'm sure very nice, she's just not funny. And if you're a "comic" being funny is the most important thing. And don't point to SNL because that garbage dump hasn't been funny for 30 years. Unless of course you're my mom, than SNL is biting social commentary and really skewers everyone.