Thursday, December 7, 2017

Seal is Huge

The original article where I saw this picture said Seal was a "mega-star". He was married to Heidi Klum until 2014 right? So I guess that sort of qualifies. Plus his greatest hits album was released almost 10 years ago so maybe because it's not my type of music he was always just off my radar. I guess I sort of remember last year when he *played Soldier Field here in Chicago during his year long worldwide stadium tour.** It was also a story about how he was being interviewed on Australian radio by someone named Jackie O because of some Australian reality show or something because Australia is known for being a hot bed of celebrity activity.  What was that song? Touched by an Angel? I really don't remember. I know I hear it on radio stations where they also play UB40 and that one other group. You know the one. They do that song? I don't remember. Pet Shop Boys? Anyway, have fun doing whatever it is you're doing.



*didn't happen.
**also didn't happen


!!!!SEXY UPDATE!!!!  This story pretty much blows more than usual so I would understand if you didn't read it