Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Whatever Happened to Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson continued her descent into madness when she attended some event in London at Morton's dressed like a 17th Century Japanese sex painting. We have a Morton's here but it's a steak restaurant. Imagine a place filled with middle aged, middle management type guys in suits TALKING REALLY LOUDLY and paying too much for mediocre food and it'll be like you're actually there. Also we have an arboretum here called The Morton Arboretum but I doubt she went there. Of course I guess you never know she's nuttier than a bag of peanuts in a peanut factory or something. All she needs is Bette Davis pushing her around in a wheel chair and the transformation will be complete. I have no idea who that dude is taking her picture but I hope the paparazzi use more than the camera on their phones. Shit I have a camera on my phone. Give me a call PAm we'll shoot some "tasteful" pics. You don't have hepatitis anymore right?