Wednesday, December 20, 2017

TJ Miller Makes the Naughty List

 "Comedy" Central cancelled TJ Miller's show "The Gorburger Show" after allegations stemming from a 2001 rape surfaced
 The short-lived comedy series was based on the 2012's Funny or Die and featured Miller's voice as the sole main character of Gorburger, a big blue monster who led a Japanese television station.
 Wow what a shame. That sounds like a real winner right there, I'm sure it'll be missed. I watched about 10 minutes of "Office Christmas Party" before I realized everyone in it except for Jennifer Aniston (give me a call me Jen) should be put in prison, so cancelling this show is probably for the better anyway. What could he have (allegedly) done that was so b-- OH MY GOD
 Miller's former girlfriend, who asked not to be named, told the Daily Beast in a report published Tuesday she met Miller in 2001 at George Washington University, where the two had been involved in one of the school's comedy groups prior to the alleged incidents.
 On two occasions, she says Miller beat her and sexually assaulted her - including punching her in the face during sex and raping her with a beer bottle.
 Look at the guy and tell me any of that surprises you. They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but let's be honest, it's always worked for me.