Thursday, February 8, 2018

Halsey is Okay

Halsey was at the amfAR Gala on Wednesday and who the Hell knows what that is but apparently the way she looks is inverted proportionally to how truly awful her music is. And I have to tell you she is shockingly attractive to me I really had no idea.  Have you ever heard her music? Here give it a try. God. It's like someone scratching their finger nails on a chalk board. And why no one calls her a racist when she had to actually spend months and years practicing so she could talk like that I have no idea. She's from New Jersey, not Harlem, or Watts. She may as well have painted her face black if you ask me, but you people seemed determined to buy that garbage and support this type of act no matter what so what do I care it's your money, if you want to blow it on these flash in the pans who am I to stop you.