Thursday, February 1, 2018

Keanu Reeves is Daring

This picture is supposedly (it's not) of Keanu Reeves doing this stunt for Squarespace in their ad that's set to air during the Super Bowl. The inset picture is Indian Larry. Get where I'm going with this? Of course not, you don't know who Indian Larry is, why would you? He was a motorcycle builder who died a few years back while doing the same stunt. He fell off the bike, hit his head on the ground and it was lights out. I won't even watch the Super Bowl so I guess who cares. Keanu Reeves is a terrible actor I don't know know why he's still famous. He's like Nicolas Cage. He was in one movie I liked and in Hollywood I guess that's a good track record. I'm starting to ramble now so anyway be careful Keanu don't hurt yourself I guess or whatever.