Thursday, October 17, 2019

Demi Rose is an Idiot

I haven't written anything in a couple of days (except for that Elijah Cummings thing) because there really wasn't anything that caught my eye. There's always politics I guess, but I don't write about politics because I don't want you mouth breathing simpletons clogging up my comment sections with your nonsensical opinions that are usually wrong anyway. And then lo and behold, I saw a picture of double Z-list imbecile Demi Rose having her picture taken for reasons known only to her and the "world famous photographer" she had to have sex with to get him to agree to do this. Allegedly.

 No, I don't know why she's famous. She fucked a rapper or a basketball player or something I think. She lucked out though and didn't get pregnant and now won't be forced to care for a child alone once her former boyfriend declares bankruptcy because he bought too many souped up Chrysler 300s and then got sent to prison for 45 years. Whoever he was.  Her outfit is cute I guess. It would look better on someone else. Maybe someone with class that wasn't some guttersnipe bimbo.